Monday, October 24, 2011

Nikon coolpix s8200 black 16.1-megapixel digital camera black



   A high-performance model equipped with a backside illumination, 16.1-million pixel CMOS sensor , 14x optical zoom lens and Nikon's exclusive image analysis technology that enable capture of the perfect moment with superior image quality


Technical Details

  • 16.1 effective megapixel CMOS sensor for fast capture and superior low light shooting
  • 14x optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens, 25-350mm (35mm equivalent) captures action that's both near and far
  • 3-inch ultra-high resolution (921,000-dot) LCD monitor with Clear Color display and anti-reflection coating
  • Full HD (1080p) movie recording with stereo sound and one touch record button, great movies made easy
  • Easy Panorama, Night and Backlight/HDR modes, shoot in new creative ways


Customer Review


"Well now, I am very impressed. Selecting a camera from almost entirely online info was not my favorite thing to do. Looks like I hit a home-run. This dynamite little package does all the work, I don't need to concentrate on what settings I am using, it computes most of that for me. Unlike the Olympus and Sony that I had before, this point and shoot does exactely what I need and when. I am most impressed by it's ability to perform in low light situations.Although I have only had it a week, I am very pleased and will reccommend it to my peers. It's very obvious that a lot of thought went into this puppy during R&D.I love the large LCD screen, and already have used that amazing zoom ability. This is a winner!" More Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment